We have house guests. We have our first house guests as a married couple. This is a yearly event in Brian’s life, and now it is one in mine– when Justin and Monica come for Memorial Day weekend. It’s been wonderful.
Today, we played golf. Well, my husband and our guests played golf. I was along for the conversation and sunshine. It was my first time on a golf course. I learned a lot. Here’s the short list of today’s observations:
- There’s alcohol on a golf course. In fact, someone drives around selling it to the players.
- Golf seems really relaxing. We got to talk all day and drive around in fun little carts. Note: this is the girl who didn’t do anything!
- Driving a golf cart is highly amusing. Putting the pedal to the floor is encouraged.
- Sand traps suck.
- The water features are pretty, but suck.
- Everything inside of me wants my husband to succeed at everything he attempts. I’m his proudest cheerleader.
- A day outside with friends is relaxing, exhausting, and pretty wonderful.
Go Brian, go!!!
I loved driving this thing!
Brian got on the green of this par 5 in two shots– woohoo!!!
Our dear friends and first house guests, Monica and Justin